Have you ever had the following questions?
- How much traffic am I getting on my website(s)?
- Where is the traffic coming from?
- Which of my pages are the most popular?
- What percentage of visits result in a new lead or a sale?
- What are the reasons that people leave my site?
- How can I create a more capturing and effective content?
These are only a few of the questions that a successful marketer will pose themselves. However, have no fear, Google Analytics is here to provide you with the answers!
Google Analytics is one of the main tools used to spot new trends in behaviour, measure campaign results, and track website’s traffic. These are provided in real time while generating a history allowing you to look at past periods and do comparisons. These offer valuable insight and create awareness which leads to the betterment of your business by simply being able to gain information about who visits your site, what they are looking for and how they are getting there.